The Mykonos Theoxenia Spa
A Gateway to Tranquility, Beauty & Rejuvenation
Let the outer world recede for a while and enter a temple of serenity where body, mind and soul are soothed, revitalized and renewed. Whether you are seeking an expert massage, unique facial or hair treatments or holistic, full-body rejuvenation, the Mykonos SPA team of beauty experts are at your disposal daily.
Let powerful massage traditions from Ancient Greece, the East and West ease and relax your muscles. Allow the skilled application of mineral-rich salts, hot stones and premium oils and fragrances to hydrate, moisturize and oxygenate your skin, hair and body, top to toe. Restore and amplify your energy via a blend of modern anti-ageing and centuries-old well-being rituals.
Whichever treatment you choose, the Mykonos Theoxenia’s Spa lets you re-enter the world, refreshed and reconnected with your natural beauty and vitality.
Spa services are available 10am-8pm daily, reservations required. For more information, please contact email@example.com or call the Hotel reception at (+30) 22890 22230.
Visit our Spa web page for more info on packages and offers here:
Body Scrubs | Massage Therapies | Holistic Treatments | Facial Treatments | Nails | Hair Spa | Depilation | Make-up
The Mykonos Theoxenia also caters for yoga lovers with its Sunset and Awakening classes. Yoga lovers of all levels can stretch, breathe and merge with the breathtaking panorama of the Mykonos Theoxenia’s exclusive Aegean seascape, timed to the sacred rhythm of the sun’s journey.
Harnessing the powerful transcendence of dusk and dawn, Sunset and Awakening Hatha yoga and Pilates take your body, mind and soul to new levels of flow, peace and renewal. Following Savasana, a refreshing cup of herbal tea awaits you at the pool-side Breeze bar.
- Sunset and Awakening classes begin at 7pm and 8.30am respectively. Sessions last one hour and include individual towels, mats and complimentary organic herbal tea.
- Private lessons and transfers available.
- Reservations, advance payment and a minimum of three participants required
Reservations and Guidelines
- Reserve a Spa treatment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling: the Hotel reception at (+30) 22890 22230. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- To cancel or re-schedule a reservation, you are kindly requested to do so two hours prior to the appointment.
- If you prefer a specific gender of, or particular, therapist to deliver your Spa treatment, please let us know when booking, to ensure your preferences are met.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled Spa treatment to check in, change clothes and ensure the session begins on time.
- Every treatment concludes at its designated end-time, to allow your therapist to accommodate the next scheduled guest. Regretfully, sessions cannot be extended if you are late.
- Some Spa treatments may not be suitable for guests who have had surgery or suffer from allergies or pre-existing health conditions. If this applies to you, please let us know in advance when making your reservation, so that we may best advise you.
- For maximum relaxation during your treatment, please set your cell phone on ‘silent’ and ensure all valuables have been left in your room. The Spa provides all amenities, towels and disposable undergarments required.
- Should you wish to treat someone else to an unparalleled well-being experience, gift vouchers are available at the Spa reception. Gratuities are gratefully received, at your discretion.